Signing Into the Website
- Navigate to the website's front page.
- Select the Sign In button in the top right.
- Enter your username or email address you signed up with and your password in the pop-up that appears.
- If you'd like to be signed in automatically from now on, check the box next to Remember me.
- Select the Sign In button.
Signing Into the App
- Download the app from your device's app store. See this article.
- Open the app and choose your target language.
- If this is a new installation of the app, select the Sign In Here link underneath the Try it for Free button.
- Enter your username or email address you signed up with and your password.
- Select the Sign In button. You will be signed in automatically when launching the app from now on unless you sign out.
Changing Your Username
By default, when you sign up for an account your username will be set to the email address you used to sign up with. You can change your username if you'd like.
- Navigate to My Account on the website. Currently, it isn't possible to change your username in the app.
- Enter your desired username in the Username field.
- Scroll down until you see the Save Changes button and select it.
- You're now able to sign in with either your chosen username or the email you signed up with.