To upgrade your subscription, please follow these simple steps.
Using the Website
- If you aren't already signed in, sign in.
- Navigate to My Account ▸ Subscription Settings.
- Cancel your existing subscription by selecting the Disable Auto-renew link. For detailed instructions on canceling your subscription, please see this article.
- Hover your mouse over the Upgrade button at the top right of the screen.
- Select the subscription that you wish to upgrade to from the list that appears.
- If you have a coupon code, enter it in the optional coupon field near the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Get button for the subscription you want.
- Select the subscription duration you'd like from the list.
- Enter your payment details in the secure Payment Information form.
- Review the Order Summary section and confirm your subscription type, your coupon discount if applied, and the total that will be due at the time of your purchase.
- Select the Complete Purchase button at the bottom to confirm your order.
Using the iOS or Android App
- Cancel auto-renewal on your existing subscription. Please see this article.
- Open and sign in to the app.
- Select Menu in the bottom right.
- Select Upgrade in the menu that slides in.
- Select and purchase the subscription you wish to upgrade to.
Note: If your upgrade requires a partial refund of an unused portion of an existing subscription or if you wish to change the start date of a subscription, please email your request to contactus@[site-url] or use the Help button in the bottom right. Please note that we cannot change the dates of a subscription purchased through the app. While we can issue refunds for subscriptions made through the Android app, Apple does not allow developers to issue refunds for purchases made using iOS. To request a refund for an iOS purchase, please see this article on requesting a refund from Apple.