Viewing My Subscription Details
You can view your subscription details at any time on the website and in the app.
On the Website
- Sign in to the website and navigate to My Account ▸ Subscription Settings.
- You'll see a list of all of your current and past subscriptions.
- On each of your subscriptions, you'll find the date it was made and whether it's active or expired. If you purchased it through the website, you'll also see your purchase price. If you purchased through the app, to see your purchase price, use the app.
- If any of your active subscriptions that were purchased on the website are enrolled in auto-renewal, you'll see a Disable Auto-renew link on the right side of the subscription box.
- Use the Show/Hide link on the right side of the subscription box to show or hide more details about your subscription such as if it was purchased on the website or in the app and the expiration/renewal date.
In the App
- Open and sign in to the app.
- Select the Menu button in the bottom right of the screen.
- Select Settings in the menu that slides in.
- At the top of the screen, you'll find your subscription type, where it was purchased, and a Manage button to the right of your info.
- If you purchased your subscription through the app, selecting Manage will open your subscription details in your device's app store. If you subscribed through the website, selecting Manage will take you to your subscription settings page mentioned above.
- From either of these places, you can view your expiration/renewal date.
Upgrading My Subscription
Please see this article for step-by-step instructions on how to upgrade your subscription.
Canceling My Subscription
Please see this article for step-by-step instructions on how to cancel your subscription.